Here at Al Ain English Speaking School, we only want the best! We make no apologies for this as we demand the highest quality for our students and parents.
Please note that the following guidelines apply to any application:
- All applicants must be trained and qualified, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching the English National Curriculum in UK.
- Secondary School applicants should have experience of teaching their subject up to GCSE, A/S, and A2 level.
- Part time positions are only available to locally hired staff or for a member of a married teaching couple.
- We encourage applications from single teaching staff, and also married teaching couples so long as we have vacancies or potential vacancies for both parties.
- It is the School’s policy not to consider applications from unmarried couples, either singly or jointly.
We keep all C.Vs on file for 3 months and we could be in touch with you if we think you match up!
Staff for the New Academic Year 2020/2021
We are now recruiting for September 2020, in all subject areas and across the age ranges from FS, Lower Primary, Upper Primary and Secondary.
See the link below to find out more information.
Think you’ve got what it takes to join our team?
Please email your cv to email@example.com
If you are interested in working with us, drop us your C.V.
Please email CV to our HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org