Here at Al Ain English Speaking School, we only want the best! We make no apologies for this as we demand the highest quality for our students and parents.
Please note that the following guidelines apply to any application:
- All applicants must be trained and qualified, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching the English National Curriculum in UK.
- Secondary School applicants should have experience of teaching their subject up to GCSE, A/S, and A2 level.
- Part time positions are only available to locally hired staff or for a member of a married teaching couple.
- We encourage applications from single teaching staff, and also married teaching couples so long as we have vacancies or potential vacancies for both parties.
- It is the School’s policy not to consider applications from unmarried couples, either singly or jointly.
We keep all C.Vs on file for 3 months and we could be in touch with you if we think you match up!
We are currently hiring in the following areas:
Staff for the New Academic Year 2019/2020
|If you are interested in working with us, drop us your C.V.|
(Middle Management Positions may be available for a suitable candidate with these positions.)
For more information of jobs available for the 2019/2020 academic school year, please follow the link below:
|LIBRARIAN for 2019/2020 Academic Year|
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES please submit the following documents:
Please email CV to HR Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email CV to our HR Team: email@example.com