Late & Absence Procedure:
The School records late arrivals and absences. If a student is late to school (7.50am onwards) they must sign in at the secondary reception and collect a late slip. They will not be allowed to class unless they have a late slip. If a child is absent for any reason, a phone call will be made to ensure that the absence recorded is valid. Information is recorded on all absences and late arrivals which may have to be submitted to the Ministry of Education. A student must bring a note for any absences.
To notify the school of absence please either call 037678636 or send an email to our dedicated absence email address: email@example.com
Students must have signed permission from their form tutor and head of year before going to the Secondary reception and to collect an EXIT PASS to hand in at Security. All students need to bring a note or call made to secondary office before leaving school for any reason. A copy of the Late and Absence procedure is available at the Secondary Reception.
Secondary School Day:
- All Lessons are 45 minutes
- 7:15am – School gates open (Students may enter the school grounds, but not the main building)
- 7:40am-7:50am – Registration: School day begins
- 7:50am-8:35am – Lesson One
- 8:35 to 9:20am – Lesson Two
- 9:20 to 10:05am – Lesson Three
- 10:05 to 10:50am – Lesson Four
- 10:50-11:05am – First Break
- 11:05-11:50am – Lesson Five
- 11:50-12:35pm – Lesson Six
- 12:35-1:05pm – Lunch
- 1:05pm-1:50pm – Lesson Seven
- 1:50pm-2:30pm – Lesson Eight
- 2:30pm – Home time
***Students are marked late if not at the morning or afternoon registration on time.